The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses!
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's leading magazine publishers. With offices in locations across the globe this is a great chance to join a world leader.
This role would be particularly suitable for candidates looking to commence a career within accounting and, for the successful candidate, there are opportunities to progress within other areas of accounting in the long term. You will be based in their head office located in the heart of the West End.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for raising all company invoices in an accurate and timely manner
• Reconcile the monthly advertising content of each magazine to bookings made on the advertising system, resolving any queries directly with the sales team
• Provide additional monthly revenue and page analysis to the management accounts team
• Provide support to sales staff in using the advertising booking system
• Responsible for the reconciliation and payment of international sales commissions in a timely manner
• Responsible for maintaining the internal cost budgets of Print and Digital Advertising campaigns
• Create client revenue reports and provide trend analysis to the sales teams and, when required, senior management
• Liaise with both internal and external auditors regarding the monthly invoicing procedure
You will have strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), along with excellent communications skills and a target driven and hard-working attitude.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.