We are currently working with an award-winning online print and design company based in London to find a Finance Manager.
This position will report to the Group Financial Controller and support the finance team to assist in month end closings, journal entries preparation and general ledger reconciliations. The ideal candidate will have a mix of public and private experience in accountancy. This individual will assist in implementing and managing the processes and controls of the department to ensure appropriate accounting procedures.
This candidate will participate in cross-functional meetings, interact with executive management and collaborate with the finance function of the organisation.
• Provide support to Financial Controller for reporting accounting functions, overseeing two transactional staff members
• Preparation, analysis and reporting of monthly management accounts
• Maintaining accrual and prepayment schedules
• Assisting in variance analysis
• Preparation of UK and European VAT returns
• Assist in establishing standard controls and procedures across all companies
• Setting up BACS payments and overseeing day to day finance
• Capex and depreciation maintenance
• Creation of analyses and reports as requested
• Liaising with auditors on an annual basis
• Cash flow ownership
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction analysis
• Staying informed of changes in financial regulations and legislation
• Perform quarterly stocktake of UK Operations facility
• Create and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
• As well as being approachable and trustworthy, we are looking for someone who has had considerable exposure to the workings of a finance department in a similar fast growth position or larger organisation. To be
considered for this role you will need to have proven track record of progressively responsible experience in finance.
• You are ACCA or CIMA qualified
• You have a proven track record of managing and developing small teams
• You desire to continuously review and improve finance processes
• You are experienced in managing and working with external auditors
• You have the ability to business partner with other departments
• You have advanced Excel skills
• Strong commercial awareness and excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
• You are highly organised, flexible team player with excellent prioritisation and strong follow-up skills
• You have experience of high growth environments
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.