The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves! This fantastic opportunity is with a marketing and advertising agency.
As International Finance Manager you will be part of a team of Global Finance Managers responsible for looking after the Netherlands Market. You will be responsible for creating a monthly management reporting pack and ensuring timely delivery to Head Office each month; solving problems and challenges as they arise; be a key contact for HO to understand the performance of the Netherlands Market; help implement and improve processes and procedures; and be responsible for preparing key reports, analysis, and strategies to enhance the performance of your Market.
This is a stimulating and rewarding role with a lot of variation and challenges for an enthusiastic and driven individual. The International Finance team are a talented group of people giving you the opportunity to learn and grow in a friendly and supportive work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts consisting of:
o Profit and Loss & Balance Sheet
o Balance Sheet reconciliations
o Commentary on significant movements and performance against targets
o Posting of monthly journals such as accruals, prepayments, depreciation
o Maintenance of fixed asset register
• Business partnering with local creative teams to report on and monitor client profitability, work in progress, and accurate forecasts and projections
• Assisting in the development and implementation of company-wide processes and procedures
• Assistance in Year End Audit requirements
• Liaising with AP and AR teams to ensure correct coding of transactions and inter-company transactions are reconciled timely.
• Preparation of weekly cash-flow forecasts
• Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations
• Ad-hoc project work as required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
• Qualified Accountant (RA/ACCA/CIMA etc.)
• Experience in Financial Accounting and reporting
• Commercial awareness - understanding local market factors, results and performance and foreseeing their impact
• Highly computer literate - Advanced Excel skills; comfortable dealing with complex formulae
• Working knowledge of job costing systems
• Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels both internally and externally
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.