A highly reputable and lon standing organisation is looking for a motivated and capable Finance Manager to join their team.
As part of your role you will provide an accurate, up to date financial picture of their periodic performance, to support and assist the senior leadership team in making key decisions, these will shape the overall strategy and direction of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assist in preparing monthly Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Prepare year end working documents for the audit being a key contact during the audit process
• Provide support in preparing other year end work i.e. corporation tax, R&D Claim
• Reconcile the Invoice Finance facility to our Accounts Receivable ledger and submit in line with deadlines
• Work closely with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to fully understand processes and provide cover when necessary
• Assist with the quarterly forecast process and annual budgeting process
• Shadow and support the Senior Finance Manager with Business Partnering allocated departments
• Prepare regulatory tax reporting documents such as VAT, Intrastat and EC Sales
• Monitor cash flow and work with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable to maximise cash held
• Manage ERP system improvement projects for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
• Support with risks and opportunities analysis
• Provide training to the organisation for finance related matters
• Constantly seek improvements within the Finance team looking for new ways of working to improve current performance and output
• Set team and individual KPI's for review with the Financial Controller
• Continuously check in with the team to ensure team KPI's are on track
What we require from you:
• Be a qualified ACA/ACCA member
• Have a great attention to detail
• Be able to clearly communicate and explain matters to non-financial members of the organisation
• You'll have an endearingly geeky affinity for Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (intermediate level)
• You'll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow
• You'll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.