My client are a leading interior design company located in South West London who have been listed in the Times top 100 companies to work for!
They are currently looking for a Management Accountant to provide an exemplary service to customers, both internal and external, by presenting timely, accurate and meaningful information to ensure relevant decisions can be made.
• Preparing and interpreting ad-hoc financial information
• Driving through cost rationalisation and improved business efficiencies
• Management of project profitability and variance analysis/reporting
• Management of Work in progress reporting and revenue recognition
• Review, implementation & monitoring of all financial controls in business transacting
• Support of all accountancy staff/functions
• Provision of financial information to all interested/necessary parties
• Assist with group finances & treasury function
• Review & development of accountancy information systems
• Generate all management accounts, budgets, forecasts and other information generated by the management accounting team
• Production of all statutory accounts, audit documentation, draft tax computations & consolidation
• Liaison with professional advisors on all financial matters (auditors, tax advisors,)
• Management of the Profit & Loss account and Balance Sheet including profit, tax and net asset planning
• Development and control of business critical KPI's
• Attendance at weekly and monthly Business Unit meetings
Skills and Experience
• CIMA/ACCA/ACA (equivalent) Finalist/Qualified accountant
• Worked in the Construction industry
• Experience of project accounting
• Worked in fast paced environment, with a flexible attitude
• Good financial modelling skills
• Experience of Revenue Recognition and Work In Progress reporting
• Business Partner approach – Building and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
• Experience of having dealt with Auditors, HMRC and other key 3rd parties
• Understanding of Payroll
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!