“Effective performance is preceded by painstaking preparation.” - Brian Tracy.
Our client, based in London, is actively looking for a Finance Manager to join their team on a 6-month Fixed Term Contract. This provides a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified accountant seeking their initial chance to contribute to overseeing the entire finance function of a company. While experience in a professional services environment is preferred, it is not a requirement for the successful candidate. Responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
The successful Finance Manager will require the following skills and experience:
- Collaborate with sales teams for accurate pipeline data, aiding revenue and resource forecasting
- Compile month-end P&L and BS, ensuring comprehensive revenue and cost allocations
- Prepare year-end financial statements, liaise with auditors and tax advisors
- Establish and maintain robust controls for effective financial management
- Manage a team of 2-3, overseeing credit control, accounts payable, and cash flow reporting
- Ensure compliance with statutory and trade reporting requirements
- Enthusiastic, pragmatic and flexible
- Committed and sense of humour
- Managing ambiguity
- Communicating & Influencing
- Commercial Acumen
- Creative and innovative
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on “apply” as soon as possible.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.