£22,000 - £25,000 plus benefits depending on experience
My client is a newly established recycling operation on the out skirts of Birmingham, West Midlands. The company is a part of a global manufacturer and trader of non-ferrous metals with an excellent track record in staff development and retention. Headquartered in London, AMC manages a portfolio of 15-20 companies around the world, with operations in the UK, US, Canada, Germany, India, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
Reporting to the Site Manager and working as part of a team of four. This customer facing role will include the following responsibilities:
Processing Goods received including:
• Process account opening documentation including verification of identity
• Raising Goods In tickets
• Arrange immediate settlement for low value purchases
• Process supplier Invoices or raise self-billing invoice
• Initiate payment runs
• Reconcile bank account
Processing Goods Out
• Raise Goods Out ticket
• Issue sales invoices
• Input all stock movements and transfers between grades as required
• Provide cover for weighbridge operation for all stock movements in and out of the Site
• Liaise with Human Resources department regarding Site employment matters e.g. payroll
• Daily office filing (including electronic filing)
The role provides an excellent opportunity to be a key part of a newly established business and gain experience in all aspects of the operation.
The successful candidate will have experience in financial administration with good numeracy skills as well as being computer literate. Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and adaptability that matches the broad nature of responsibilities assigned to this position.
If you are interested, please click APPLY! Alternatively please call the office on 02476230927 and speak to Georgia.