Windows Server Engineer
£50K -£80K + Bonus Dep on exp.
A Windows Server engineer who has experience of building complex Microsoft (Windows) infrastructures that can support a deliver software solutions is required for a London based consultancy.
It is essential that you have a strong Microsoft background and full understanding of both Agile and DevOps principles. This Server Engineer role is highly client focused and facing role.
To be a Windows Server Engineer will have experience of:
• Designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure projects
• Scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Powershell etc.)
• Working with CI/CD technologies
• Knowledge of cloud orchestration technologies such as VSphere, vDirector, Xenserver, Xen, Cloudstack and Openstack
• Cloud based technologies -AWS or/and Azure
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Professional to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.