£25000- £27000 per annum
This Hospitality Manager role is a permanent position based at Luton Airport working in one of the Lounges.
Due to expansion a major operator of VIP Airport hospitality lounges are looking for a highly experienced Hospitality Manager to work alongside the Operations Manager and manage all aspects of the Airport Lounges.
This position would suit someone with management experience from a hospitality or leisure background who would like to become part of an expanding team which can offer support, training, development and opportunities, to enhance their career.
As Hospitality Manager you will have the following duties:-
• Manage the day to day running of the airport lounges.
• Manage all staff on shift and take responsibility for organising rosters, roster changes, sickness and holidays.
• Take responsibility for training and development and health and safety procedures.
• Work with Team Leaders and manage any changes to services, products and customer volume forecasts.
As Hospitality Manager you will ideally have:-
• Experience in delivering premium hospitality at a management level.
• Experience of managing or supervising teams within a contemporary fine-dining restaurant, luxury hotels or from a similar position within the hospitality and leisure industry.
• The ability to work shifts between the hours of 0330 hrs – 1300 hrs & 1245 hrs -2200 on a rotating shift pattern. (4 on 2 off).
The successful Hospitality Manager will receive the following:-
• Salary between £25000-£27000 per annum (Dependant on experience).
• Free Airport car parking.
• Branded uniform.
• Paid meals whilst on duty.
• Free lounge access.
• VIP lounge discounts nationally.
• Flight/hotel/airport parking discounts.
• Training and development. Great promotional prospects.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please click on the link below!