We are looking for a self-motivated and driven recruitment consultant based in Harrow to join one of the UK's largest recruiters on a temporary basis, as Maternity cover. In return you will receive a salary of £23,000-£25,000 (Pro-rata) plus KPI bonus dependent upon experience, other benefits include excellent training and support for career development, which include progress on to an REC qualification (a nationally recognised industry qualification.) and registration with the Institute of Recruitment Professionals. 21 days holiday (excluding Bank Holidays), company reward scheme which gives you access to national discounts and benefits and free eye care vouchers.
You will be working 37.5 hours per week, 9.00am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
As the Recruitment Consultant your duties will be to:
- Plan and prioritise all campaign temporary and permanent recruitment activity using effective time management tools to ensure each stage of the recruitment process is delivered within agreed SLA's and timeframes.
- Write, place and update adverts, in line with company procedures, using all available Pertemps appropriate methods and systems.
- Write adverts and questions for Harrow Permanent recruitment following a VT meeting.
- Monitor responses / applications received and process candidate's applications efficiently.
- Assist in the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the candidates and internal teams.
- Provide the candidate with a comprehensive written brief, confirming all the relevant recruitment information for each stage of the recruitment process.
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships.
- Advise the client of media channels available to increase candidate attraction.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities to refer onto the Pertemps Recruitment Consultant/s.
- Place quality candidates through effective networking; undertaking competitive research and carrying out leading edge marketing activities for the client, to secure additional business.
- Manage and update management information accurately.
- Provide pre-employment and compliance checks, in line with: company policy, relevant legislation and client specific onboarding processes.
- Support all areas of recruitment where necessary
To be a Recruitment Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- GCSE or equivalent - English, Maths (C)+.
- Excellent written and verbal command of English
- Experience of Word, Excel, Power point, and competent use of CRM database.
- Experience in a similar role