Contract Manager – Water Hygiene
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car or car allowance + Benefits
We are working with a leading specialist in water hygiene and consultancy who have a newly created Contract Manager position based in Northamptonshire covering their central region.
The business have seen rapid growth and have an extremely strong and experienced senior leadership team who offer great support with development and future progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that values their employees and are well known for having a long-standing workforce.
Duties of the Water Hygiene Contract Manager:
• To manage and develop existing contracts
• Provide technical advice to clients and upsell solutions with a consultative approach
• Ensuring works are undertaken to the appropriate standard and documented correctly
• Database Management and working extensively with 'in-house' Legionella Control Management Software
• Working with clients to resolve identified issues
• Work effectively within a team environment whilst managing and developing the workforce
• Mainly office based in Northamptonshire but client/site visits will be necessary, as required.
• Working with and reporting to Directors.
• The position would suit a well-rounded career minded contract manager who is seeking to commit themselves to a growing business who offer significant long term rewards.
• Extensive experience and understanding of L8 and HSG 274
• Evidence of successful Contract Management within Water Hygiene
• Good technical and practical knowledge enabling efficient programming of water hygiene and treatment works.
• Experienced in planning and organising works, including monitoring and maintenance contracts, remedial works and risk assessment programs.
• Strong man management skills.
• Sales/negotiating skills
For more information contact ‘Jayde' on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com