c. £25,000 – £27,000 per annum
Working within a very fast paced HR department, the role of HR Officer will be to provide day to day HR support to managers and employees, in line company polices, best practice and up to date employment law.
As a HR Officer, the post-holder will offer guidance and advice via both telephone and email to managers and staff members in connection to investigations, disciplinary, grievance, absence and performance management issues. Alongside managing a range of employee relations casework, the HR Officer will also be responsible for their own HR administration, as well as for logging employee data, and undertaking reporting tasks.
* Advising Managers throughout the business on best practice, employment law and HR people related policies
* Maintaining, reviewing and updating the department's policies, procedures, manuals, folders and training documentation in line with government legislation
* Monitoring and advising on staff sickness / absence issues
* Maintaining and preparing staff handbooks and induction paperwork, reviewing / updating them as required as well as running monthly reports
* Advising managers on maternity or long term sick cases, as well monitoring employees who are on long term absence etc.
* Liaising with the payroll department to investigate employee queries regarding pay
* Guiding managers and employees through investigation, disciplinary, and grievance procedures, checking and reviewing that the necessary actions have been taken, and completing the relevant paperwork etc.
* Updating HR logs with all enquiries received/advice given/issues raised to HR and chasing them for closure
* Notetaking for company managers in any formal employee meeting
* Conducting exit interviews, as well as assist the HR Coordinator and HR Administrator with on-boarding and induction processes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Ideally holds a CIPD or equivalent qualification
* Previous experience working within HR in either an HR Advisor or Officer capacity
* Exposure to handling ER issues
* Previous experience of working within a fast paced environment, dealing with high volumes of complex cases (via telephone and/or email)
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480103925