Head of Graduate Recruitment
Location: London (City)
Salary: Upto £60,000 + benefits + bonus
12 month FTC
A leading London based City firm is looking for a seasoned Recruitment Manager, to head up the Internal Resourcing function looking at the Graduate / Trainee Hires. They are looking to hire ASAP.
Heading up the Graduate team you will be a seasoned Recruitment Professional with experience of managing a team and the end to end Graduate Recruitment Programme in a Professional Services or Financial Services organisation.
You will be responsible for overseeing the firms entire Graduate Recruitment Programme. Heading up the team you will hold all budgetary control and accountability, contribute to the firms overall recruitment/ HR strategy, manage implementation of new initiatives and oversee delivery of all objectives. You will be in charge of leading the team and developing the internal recruitment function, ensuring that the business is attracting and retaining the best talent out in the market. The successful candidate will oversee and support the team operationally to ensure they provide the best ‘candidate journey', delivering the end to end Graduate Recruitment process for all trainees across the business.
• Review and update the trainee selection process, including all necessary tools and collateral.
• Creation of the new trainee careers section on the website
• Developing the trainee onboarding and induction programme/ process.
• Advising on D&I, working with the L&D and HR Generalists to develop the trainee employee group
• Coordinating and managing all advertising and relationships with universities, 3rd party suppliers, schools etc.
• Managing/ Overseeing the selection process and interview with the team
• Budget responsibly for all trainee recruitment
• Working with the wider Hr team to manage offers, onboarding and ensure it is a smooth / efficient process.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Education and Qualifications:
• Degree educated.
• Relevant HR and/or recruitment qualification(s) desirable but not essential.
• Demonstrable experience of trainee recruitment ideally gained within the professional or financial services sector.
• Strong understanding of trainee recruitment attraction and selection methodology, with experience of evaluating and developing both.
• Demonstrable process and project management experience.
If this position is of interest, please apply ASAP via this website or email a copy of your current CV to Jyoti.email@example.com whilst quoting ref: HGR905521