Pertemps are working with our client Royal Mail to recruit an individual to work across their Recruitment Services team within their South Central Trial and will predominantly involve carrying out telephone interviews for delivery roles (circa 8 per day).
This role requires a confident individual who is positive in their approach, flexible with workload and able to demonstrate they have carried out interviews/selection exercises previously.
The role will be mainly remote working with some meetings and training in Pond Street, Sheffield.
To deliver recruitment within a centralised recruitment service, to agreed service standards in order to ensure optimal resourcing of vacant roles across Royal Mail Group.
Being the face of recruitment for RMG, presenting a positive image of the organisation to potential employees, and providing a clear, efficient, jargon free service to both Hiring Managers and job seekers. Working to make RMG an employer of choice in all markets in which it recruits.Key Accountabilities
Key Knowledge, Skills and ExperiencePersonal Qualities
- Delivery of the end to end recruitment service from responding to a requisition that has been raised by a hiring manager in the recruitment sytem to the point of verbal offer to an appropriate candidate
- Answering candidate and hiring manager queries and either solving or escalating them through to successful conclusion.
- Maintaining accurate records on all recruitment systems including Success Factors
- Ensure 100% compliance with the agreed recruitment process
- Managing customer relationships - both Hiring Manager, internal applicant and potential employee throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Ensure that service measures are captured
- Ensure that service issues or failures are raised quickly and actioned
- Understanding and complying with legal requirements and Royal Mail policies regarding recuritment
- Maintain an audit trail and data confidentiality at all times
- Ensuring a complete and accurate answer to customer enquiries within the agreed timescales
Skills & Experience
- Self motivated with the ability to problem solve
- Work with Pride
- Strong desire to deliver excellent outcomes for the customer
- Contribute effectively at team meetings, discussions 1:1s and Work Time Listening and Learning
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Keen to get things right the first time
- Positive results driven approach to work
- Numerically competent with good computer and analytical skills, including Excel
- NVQ Level 3 in Customer Services desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and written skills
- Ability to question and analyse data
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads and meet set targets
- Able to actively engage in continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all Royal Mail colleague
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to juggle conflicting priorities and escalate where appropriate