Would you like to play a vital part in ensuring everyone has their Christmas presents delivered on time and enjoys the festive season?Might sound a little early however it will be here very soon!!
Royal Mail have entrusted us to form their Christmas Resourcing Team, in preparation for the busy festive season for 2022, we are now looking to recruit Vetting Administrators
to assist with their flexible worker recruitment throughout the season. The project is due to start late August and will run up until the end of Dec 2022.
This role requires a high level candidate with excellent experience of working across Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams with the ability to use an I Phone.
- The role is working within Royal Mail's vetting Team dealing with high volumes of vetting checks across various systems to agreed service level agreements.
- Cross checking candidate documentation and online application data to ensure these adhere to legislative relevant standards
- Liaising with external suppliers to feedback on vetting check process and any areas of non-compliance
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with your colleagues, the wider Christmas Team and key customers
- Supporting and responding to internal queries from site contacts and the wider business, quickly and efficiently
- Supporting other team members and processes when required
- Checking data and using Excel spreadsheets-This is a VITAL part of the role you will be required to use spreadsheets and navigate around them as well as being able to filter on Excel and act on data accordingly Excel drives the daily workload.
- Great attention to detail is required, to cross reference various data sources
- Previous experience of ucheck platform and Talent Link system, desired but not essential, however you MUST be able to navigate your way around systems and Excel simultaneously to compare application data.
- Ability to multitask and manage repetitive high-volume workload
- Must be able to identify errors, escalate accordingly in a timely manner
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- High level of experience using MS Excel, MS Word, MS Teams, Outlook and smart phones
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Customer service experience required
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to changes in work volumes
if you are available and can commit to this whole assignment over the Christmas period and you have what it takes, what are you waiting for!!??