Seeking an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurses to work in their busy babies and toddlers room. Well organised and lively setting with exceptional childcare services for children from 3 months to five years, growing fast with more and more children.
Salary Bracket.. £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Responsibilities & Duties:
-To work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
-To advise the Manager of any concerns e.g. health and well-being of children, parents or the safety of equipment, preserving confidentiality as necessary.
-To take action to support the setting to achieve and maintain a minimum good Ofsted rating at the next inspection.
-To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulating play experiences.
-To ensure that children are kept safe and that you understand when to follow child protection procedures.
-To support meal times within the setting.
-To actively participate at team meetings, supervision meetings and appraisal meetings.
-To attend training courses as required and to take responsibility for personal development.
-To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff, which is acquired as part of the job.
- To assist with the planning of the curriculum using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) for guidance.
- To help to set up for the daily programme and to help tidy away at the end of the session.
- Level 3 Early Years Education and Childcare qualification or equivalent, and a commitment to obtaining a level 4 qualification.
- Current First Aid, GM, Prevent Duty and Food Safety training
-Sound knowledge of child development from birth to five years.
- Knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection procedures.
Apply today, interviews will start immediately