Network Healthcare are currently working with a learning difficulties care provider based in Horley who require Support Workers on a permanent basis within their Supported Living service. As an experienced Support Worker you will be completing duties such as:
- Escorting service users to social outings such as cinema, bowling & shopping.
- Supporting service users with all aspects of agreed care plans.
- Helping with activities such as cooking, cleaning & personal hygiene.
- Support service users to achieve planned goals and personal outcomes.
- Key worker to assigned service users.
- Liaising with family members & healthcare professionals.
Successful candidates must be car drivers with their own transport with the ability to take out business insurance on their vehicle. Candidates will also be paid for any mileage used if escorting service users to appointments or social outings.
If you match the criteria and are interested in this position please respond with a copy of your CV.