Our Kettering based client is looking for a strong, analytical Accounts Service Administrator who can use their own initiative to work in their well-established company on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to cover maternity leave. You will be working alongside a skilled, engaged team with the responsibility of looking after your own region's client base.
This will be a full-time role of 37½ hours per week and a salary of £18.5k working Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Accounts Service Administrator duties:
• Provide an excellent, top class service to all clients
• Data entry with optimum accuracy
• Analyse numerical data
• Building strong, trustworthy client relationships
• Taking payments
• Producing statements
• Share new ideas to improve our ways of working and the service we provide
• Be responsible for up to 50 clients
Accounts Service Administrator experience required:
• Accounts experience
• Excellent Excel knowledge
• Working towards an accountancy qualification such as AAT would be a benefit
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is keen to kick start their career in an accounts setting gaining invaluable knowledge and experience.
Please click on "Apply" and attach your CV for consideration or call Erika for a confidential chat on 01536 216194.