Our Kettering based client is looking for a highly motivated Office Administrator who has excellent time management skills and who can use their own initiative. The successful applicant will work in a busy office environment responsible for a wide range of tasks, proactively completing them in a timely manner.
You will be expected to work 8:00 – 4:30, Monday to Friday, with a salary of £18,500.
Office Administrator's Responsibilities
• Work with sales and service departments in line with customers' requests
• Research suppliers for the best price
• Generate and send quotes to customers
• Human Resources duties where needed
Office Administrator's Required Experience
• Customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills on the telephone and face to face
• Ability to multi task under pressure
• Purchasing/ Invoicing
This role is for someone who is self-motivated and can work well without much guidance and supervision. If you feel you would like to apply for the Office Administrator role, please submit your CV or call Zoe for a confidential chat on 01536 216194.