Production OperativeWorking Hours: 6:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Thursday (4 DAY WEEK)Salary: £23,400 per annum
Pertemps Kettering are recruiting on behalf of our client who are looking for a Production Operative.
Are you a dedicated and hardworking individual looking to kick start your career in the production industry? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! This is a full-time permanent position with fantastic benefits and opportunities for growth.
As a Production Operative, you will play a crucial role in the manufacturing process. You will be responsible for various tasks involved in the production of high-quality products. Daily tasks will involve this such as carrying raw materials, loading materials into industrial mixing bowls and much more. Key Benefits:
- Full-time permanent position
- Competitive salary with potential for increases based on experience
- Free parking available
- Complementary tea and coffee
- Fridays off (4-day workweek)
- Overtime opportunities available
- Forklift training provided if you do not hold a licence
We are looking for individuals who possess the following attributes:
- Strong work ethic and dedication to your role
- A hard worker who takes pride in their work
- Physically fit as an hour or so per day will require lifting heavy bags (20-25kg)
- Wanting to learn, grow and develop skills