Administrator (Business Support)
Pertemps are looking for experienced Administrators to provide business support across a local government department. These roles are provisionally on a temporary basis up to 3 months which may extend, located in Aylesbury, High Wycombe or Amersham (Buckinghamshire). Pay rates range from £8.61 - £10.22 per hour / full-time, 37 hours per week (Mon-Fri).
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Carry out typing of reports, letters and other correspondence
- Organise and attend meetings
- Liaise with internal and external customers over the phone and e-mail
- Create and maintain spread sheets
- Update files, reports and internal documents
- Request information from 3rd parties
Skills & Experience required:
- Excellent I.T skills to include Microsoft office, word, excel etc.
- Able to organise and achieve deadlines
- Clear and concise communication skills orally and in writing
- Minute taking skills would be advantageous
- Ideally educated to GSCE standard or equivalent
Please note we are looking for strong administrators who must be able to demonstrate effective administration in previous roles.In return we are able to offer excellent rates of pay, holiday pay and a pension scheme to those who are PAYE, weekly pay, online payslips and online timesheets all within a supportive environment for you to work with good transport links located in Aylesbury town centre.
If you are interested and have a minimum of 2 years administration experience, please apply.