Customer Service Advisor
Pay Rate : £10.12 per hour
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to their purpose of helping Britain prosper. If you want the opportunity to know you’re making a real difference, this role could be for you.
Pertemps are recruiting on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group for a Customer Service Advisor. If you want to join a leading bank, committed to supporting customers, communities and businesses for over 320 years then read on.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be using your excellent customer service skills working in their Cheltenham site and will be working in the Insurance & Wealth department as a lead point for our customer to gain access into the range of services Lloyds has to offer. As a Customer Service Advisor your attention to detail is key, as is the ability to keep a focus on customer outcomes.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR ROLE:
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 6 month temporary role with a possibility of extension or potential to go permanent
- Working patterns Monday – Friday between 09:00 – 18:00.
- 35 hours a week
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR SKILLS:
- Telephony, digital and administration based tasks to service customer queries - approximately 70% telephony and 30% administration
- Provide technical advice and guidance on your areas of expertise to both external customers and colleagues at all levels.
- Dealing with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA (Financial Services Authority) requirements.
- Establish effective transactional relationships to facilitate lead generation to ensure that customer requirements can be matched to the Bank's services, and products and cross-selling opportunities are maximised.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Attention to detail is key
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
If you are successful as a Customer Service Advisor you will be required to pass a CREDIT CHECK and DBS CHECK
- Paid training
- Great rates of pay
- Onsite parking
- Potential for extension or a permanent position
- The opportunity to work with some of the most influential and experienced managers in the banking industry