We are searching for highly experienced Real Time Manager for one of the fastest growing brands based in the Midlands.
Joining this vibrant team and with a demonstrable background of leading a team of Analysts that provide real-time monitoring of geographically diverse contact centre operations the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities.
- To drive the engagement and performance of the Real Time team, and wider Planning & Business Analytics Team
- To follow, and implement strategies to assist with complex business priorities to best utilise front line resources and maximize service delivery balancing customer and business needs against the engagement of our people
- To use specialised business tools, forecasts and real-time statistics, to monitor and respond to service and adherence issues
- To lead daily, weekly and monthly Service Level performance reviews with operational Team Managers and Senior Operational Managers
- To act as a mentor and coach, educating non subject matter experts in resource planning and real-time management, within and outside of the resource team
- To be a subject matter expert within the business advising and educating other divisions in all aspects of real-time management
- To monitor, track and respond to headcount and FTE vs. plan at a skill level and overall client level. To highlight favourable or adverse deviation away from plan
- To pro-actively research, identify, and highlight strategic opportunities to drive efficiency and effectiveness in Customer Services
- To benchmark externally and to continually learn and challenge current processes by accessing external research.
This is an exceptional role within a rapidly changing and developing department where progression an internal movement is the norm.