We are looking for a highly experienced Office Manager/EA to join a growing team to provide support to the CEO along with being the first point of contact for internal and external parties for the organisation.
This is a very wide-ranging job involving an extensive range of contacts both within and outside the organisation.
£50-55k + 6k relocation allowance + Bens
Working with Senior Management to set out office operations and procedures
EA / Office Manager Requirements:
- First point of contact for all customers and clients, directing them to the relevant department
- Organising maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe, ensure all equipment in good working order
- Liaising with third party suppliers e.g HR support and training with regard to employment law, recruitment etc.
- As the company grows managing the admin support
- Support with the recruitment and training of new office employees
- Monitoring office supplies, ordering new stationery, appliances and electronics as required
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are being met
- Co-ordinating CEO calendar and assisting in the effective operation of day to day activities, agendas and mailboxes
- Document management including any reporting required and high-level documentation
- Other duties include but not limited to: Screening telephone calls, processing expenses, controlling incoming and outgoing correspondence, maintaining document management systems and libraries.
Proven Office Manager/PA experience (at Exec level)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to product reports, assign tasks & accept instructions
- Organisation and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with all employees, colleagues, and clients
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Strong experience of MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook and Calendar functions