My Local Authority client based in Bedfordshire is looking for a SAP Test Manager who can successfully hit the ground running.
The Council is currently upgrading its SAP suite of applications which includes our SAP financial applications when we will be moving from our current SAP ECC system (ECC6 EHP 5 SP18, SRM5, SP27, PI NW740 SP8) to S/4HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC).
It will be down to the Test Manager to lead the test strategy including writing of the test scripts and oversee three stages of testing - Solution, Situation and UAT.
Key duties will include:
• Be responsible for all aspects of the project testing – from initial evaluation to delivery
• Produce detailed test scripts and test cases aligned to the configuration workbook
• Support the end-to-end testing and validation
• Develop test plans for system integration and performance testing.
• Determine the number of cycles required for each phase of testing.
• Schedule and execute tests.
• Monitor and manage defects.
• Be accountable for communicating and agreeing progress with external suppliers and project team at each stage of the delivery
• Support and help trouble-shoot any project issues – and propose solutions
• Develop and maintain key relationships across the project
• Take accountability for the project – leading detailed investigations, defining the test approach, highlighting significant risks and translating into business recommendations
• Support and drive a culture of continuous improvement within Technology Test
• Work with the BASIS team to schedule transports into the appropriate environments.
• Present the status of testing along with issues and risks to senior stakeholders
• Acceptance and Go/No Go decisions
You would need to have proven track record of writing, reviewing and running test plans and test strategies within a software environment.
You'll also be responsible for managing the defects log and in conjunction with the business SME's, Project and our implementation partner resolve any issues which arise during testing – making informed decisions with customer experience in mind and assuring the delivery of high quality, innovative product and protecting the customer experience.
This role is initially for 6 months with a view to extend just depending on the business needs.
This role is £425.00 Per Day and is INSIDE IR35.
If you or know anyone who would be interested, please get in contact and send CV's to email@example.com or call Remy on 0121 230 9100