Commercial Business Manager
is sought by a manufacturing organisation specialising in carpeting prime residences, iconic buildings of national and historic interest as well as many of the world’s leading luxury hotels, cruise ships, gaming and leisure venues. The Role:
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Sales Europe as part of the European Commercial team, you will be responsible for managing and developing Accounts across your territory. You will be developing and maintaining long-term relationships and maximising sales opportunities across a commercial portfolio. Your key duties will include:
The successful Commercial Business Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Identification and development of Key Customers (Hotel chains, design practices and main architectural firms).
- Build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor deployment projects across Greater London region.
- Establishing relationships with key decision makers in multiple regions, staff development, business continuance, brand standard.
- Umbrella policy implementation and communication to all Key Accounts when new products are launched or new agreements are signed.
- Identification of up-coming projects and definition of project supply chain.
- Analyse potential for business expansion.
- Responsible for defining the strategy for business expansion.
- Develop and regularly updates the commercial sales plan in alignment with the company policy.
- Identify key decision makers and expands/builds relationships with key stakeholders and identifies partnership opportunities for growth and brings them to fruition.
- Increase annual sales turnover of territory based on agreed targets.
- Work effectively and communicate collaboratively with European colleagues for key locations and support colleagues with Key Account sales responsibilities.
- Work to KPIs and measures performance versus the targets.
- Travel to the assigned regions to attend meetings.
- Attend local and international events to maximise exposure and customers penetration.
- Demonstrate successful B2B commercial sales/account management experience in carpets
- Minimum of 5 years in rugs and carpets
- A good understanding of your route to market
- Graduate calibre with a demonstrable track record of success in sales at a senior level ideally in high end rugs, soft furnishings or interior design services or affiliated products.
- A good command of working independently, setting priorities, multi-tasking effectively and accuracy to meet deadlines
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding business goals is a pre-requisite.
- Strong commercial awareness that will impact and influence the performance and effectiveness of this high growth business
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office proficient to intermediate level
Commercial Business Manager, home based Greater London, home based Excellent basic and bonus structure + benefits
- Attractive salary plus bonus paid quarterly
- Home based, travel as required
- Company vehicle
- Company Pension (you 3%), (client 6%)
- X4 Life Assurance
- 5 hrs per week
- Company discounts on goods
- 33 days holiday including statutory
Area Sales Manager | Specification Sales Executive | Commercial Sales Manager | Commercial Business Manager | Business Development Manager | Sales Representative | Sales Executive