Graduate Quantity Surveying role near Kingston
A construction consultancy, working on predominantly residential projects, are looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to join their offices near Kingston on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone who has recently obtained an industry relevant BEng/Masters or is currently working towards one as they would be willing to consider someone who would need day release for their studies.
- Quantity Surveying BEng/ MSc (or working towards one)
- Ideally up to 1 years’ experience in the industry working on residential projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Preference of candidates who live near to the company
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing budget estimates and elemental cost plans
- Produce schedule of works/Bill of quantities
- Produce contractor tenders returns and detailed costs estimates
- General contract administration, valuations and final account process
- APC training and mentorship will be offered whilst working within a small and friendly team
- The ability to leave on day release if still studying for degree
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
If you're looking for a great opportunity as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to work on exciting projects and a competitive salary, then apply today.
Contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com  If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.