We are recruiting for an experienced and self-motivated administrator with an accounts background to join a small but very busy company. This is a post in which you will be able to grow your role, depending on your capabilities and enthusiasm. Training will be provided.
Hours of work will be 8 am and 5 pm, Monday to Friday.
Previous experience in a similar role would be a distinct advantage, but recent administrative experience is essential. A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
• Attention to detail
• Neat, concise and articulate
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to multi-task
• Prioritisation of your work load
• Ability to work independently
Duties Will Include
• Ordering materials and overseeing the whole ordering process
• Daily liaising with the electricians on site
• Assisting with handover pack completion
• Invoice approval and invoice entry
• Purchase ledger management
• Assisting with sales ledge and sub-contract ledger
• Other duties as required to assist in the day to day running of the office / business
Own transport is essential for this role due to the location.
The salary for this role depending on experience will be between £16000 - £18,000
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you click apply now or call Kym on 01283 512225.