2 x Cooperate Receptionist near Junction 7, Slough
£9 Per Hour
Pro rata 30 hours a week, split shift 07.30 – 19.30
Monday to Friday
Are you organised and looking for a career as the face of a huge recognisable company?
My Client is actively searching for a receptionist to cover their busy front facing desk to help promote professionalism in a brand new office near Junction 7 in Slough.
I am in search of a candidates with a warm personality and customer-oriented. If you can be professional in a busy environment, polite and happy while streamlining office operations and liaising with clients on a daily basis this is a great opportunity.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls,
- Key holder requirements for opening the building and closing the building.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and promotional materials,
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries,
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, register visitors),
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings,
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, emailing and faxing,
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 1 years’ work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. Computer systems, telephone system, fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and pleasant appearance;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise;
- Good organizational skills;
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Calm and Customer service attitude;
Please click below to apply.