My client are firmly established as the dominant player in Digital Asset Management system operating in a high growth tech segment they have groen consistently year and year and are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Coordinator: Inbound, to help shape the business sand build on the phenomenal growth to date.
Over the last 12 months foundations have been put in place to drive inbound marketing growth in 2019 and so the need for an inbound marketing superstar to come and join our team to use that foundation and grow our inbound demand and lead gen campaigns. We're looking for someone who can own and write great content with the skills and experience to maximise its delivery and impact.
● B2B content writing through the entire content funnel:
○ Landing pages
○ Blog posts
○ Press releases
○ Content with 3rd parties
○ Case studies
○ Sales enablement
● Contributor to SEO content planning and strategy.
● Responsibility for SEO content writing and driving organic growth.
● Owner of Google Analytics and reporting against organic growth.
● Responsibility for delivering against Inbound lead gen KPIs (Salesforce).
● Optimisation of inbound lead journeys through behaviour scoring, nurture streams and related content planning (marketing automation).
You will be forming an integral part of the team where your ideas and skills will make a big difference, so we are ideally looking for someone who understands marketing from an SME perspective.
● A digital marketer with knowledge of inbound marketing and best practice.
● Highly organised with the ability to handle multiple projects.
● Able to work autonomously.
● You'll be super diligent when it comes to proofing and checking your work.
● A love of content and an interest in creating and writing engaging multi platform content.
● A strong communicator, you'll be supporting our Sales and Customer Success team with marketing assets to make our customer journey stand out from the rest.
● Experience of working in SAAS / tech or the desire to join this industry.
We are looking for someone who can quickly become immersed in the company, our team and our campaigns.
● Minimum of 4 years experience within a digital marketing team.
● A BA(Hons) in Marketing or similar.
● An understanding of and interest in digital marketing techniques.
● Experience of using a CMS (Wordpress, Wix etc).
● Experience of using Salesforce CRM and Marketo (desirable).
● Experience of using marketing conversational tools such as Drift (desirable)
● An understanding of key campaign metrics and the initiative to get what is needed from multiple systems.
● A strong copywriter with great attention to detail.
● Salary is £30 - £40K depending on skills and experience.
● 25 days holiday per year + bank / public holidays.
● A great office in a great location.
● An environment full of smart, creative and passionate people.