Are you a knowledgeable and experienced Religious Studies teacher? We are currently seeking passionate individuals to fill a temporary teaching position with one of our esteemed schools in the Cardiff area. Join SET Recruitment and make a real impact on students' lives!
- Develop and implement engaging teaching strategies that cater to the diverse learning styles of students.
- Assess student progress through regular evaluations and provide constructive feedback to support their academic growth.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Proven experience teaching Religious Studies at the secondary level.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to meet the needs of individual students.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (SET Recruitment will provide if required)
SET Recruitment is a supplier to all 22 local authorities on the temporary workers and supply teachers framework in Wales.
At SET Recruitment we offer sector leading contract rates, free training and a committed candidate care team to support you every step of the way and enhanced DBS checks.
Just give us a call on 01443 230222 and any member of our team will be able to help you with any queries you may have.
Isn’t it time you worked for an organisation that cares and supports you?
Join the best, join SET Recruitment**This Post is subject to an Enhanced DBS Check - Which, if you are not on the DBS Update Service, SET Recruitment will process for you free of charge**
Network Recruitment Wales is the holding group for SET Education Recruitment Limited.