A well-known company named as one of Europe’s fastest-growing businesses by the Financial Times three years running requires a Customer Service Advisor to working in their luxurious offices based in Farringdon.
Role: Customer Service Executive
Hours: Full-time Tuesday to Saturday - 40 Hours per week
Type: Permanent position
Location: Farringdon Tuesday- Friday Homeworking on Saturdays
Salary: £22,000, potential to be increased upon meeting KPIs
- To provide inbound customer support via email, phone, and live chat
- Managing a wide range of issues - from making sure that every booking taken goes ahead without a hitch, to helping us manage the relationship with our staff. It’s fun, interesting, and varied.
- No two problems are the same. So, you’ll take full ownership of issues and will be empowered to fix every issue, first time, every time.
- You’ll also get involved in projects to help us build a bigger, better business. And you’ll provide insights
- and feedback to help improve our processes, product, and technology.
- Passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive and high-energy attitude
- Tech-savvy (Zendesk experience a bonus but not essential)
The client will interview straight away with a view to starting as soon as possible
If you are interested please do submit your CV now!