Are you a dedicated and hard-working individual looking to support KS3 & KS4 students as a Maths ECT?
Can you instil of love for Maths and prepare students for their GCSEs?
*** Maths ECT
*** Permanent – September 2024
*** MPS1 - £30,000
*** Location – Walsall
*** 76% GCSE Maths pass rate in 2020
Join this ‘Good’ Ofsted rated school and begin your career as Maths ECT. By joining this school are also joining one of the most successful maths departments in the Black Country who’s head of maths has been with the school for over 6 years and gets fantastic results. Key Responsibilities
The Education Network Offer:
- Plan and deliver engaging and interactive mathematics lessons that cater to varying learning styles and abilities.
- Inspire and motivate students to develop problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and a passion for mathematics.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the mathematics curriculum, ensuring it remains relevant and aligned with national standards.
- Assess and monitor students' progress, providing constructive feedback to support their academic growth.
- Collaborate with colleagues within the Mathematics Department and across other subject areas to create a cohesive learning experience.
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.