Are you a science graduate looking to start your career in education?
Can you support KS3 & KS4 students with their work as well as prepare them for exams?
*** Science ECT
*** Permanent role, full-time
*** Opportunity to complete induction at a superb school
*** Science ECT role, starting September 2024
*** £30,000 per annum
At an outstanding secondary school in Wolverhampton, we are searching for a enthusiastic Science ECT to inspire students in all areas of science in KS3 and KS4. You must be an enthusiastic and driven Science ECT searching for your first full-time position.
Access to this excellent secondary school in Wolverhampton is convenient from all major roads and public transport. As a Science Teacher at this school, you will work with a creative, aspirational, and perfection-driven department that will do everything within its power to help you succeed. Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver stimulating and interactive science lessons tailored to diverse learning styles and abilities.
- Inspire students to develop a passion for scientific inquiry, critical thinking, and analytical skills. Contribute to enhancing the science curriculum, ensuring alignment with national standards, and promoting innovative teaching methodologies.
- Assess and track student progress, offering constructive feedback to support their academic development.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the Science Department and across disciplines to create a cohesive learning environment.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a degree in a Science-related field.
- Demonstrate a keen interest and enthusiasm for teaching Science at the secondary level.
- Strong subject knowledge and the ability to convey complex scientific concepts in an accessible manner.
- Excellent communication skills to engage and inspire students in scientific exploration.
- Commitment to continuous professional development and a desire to contribute to the school community.
If you are interested in the role of a Science ECT please contact Dan at the Graduate Network for more informationThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.