Are you an experienced Food and Beverage Assistant looking for a brand-new exciting opportunity? My client is a luxury beautiful independent hotel, set within gorgeous grounds, that offers elegance to all its clientele. They are looking for a passionate talented Food and Beverage Assistant to join their incredible team and assist in the entire food and beverage operation at the hotel.
Due to the location of the hotel, the successful candidate will need to have access to their own transportation.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Food and Beverage Assistant will be:
- Ensuring a efficient and welcoming service to all guests across their bars, restaurants, private dining and lounge areas.
- Cleaning and tidying of all restaurant and Front of House areas.
- Maximising the financial potential of all Food and Beverage outlets, with upselling.
- Setting up restaurants and private dining venues for service.
The ideal Food and Beverage Assistant will:
- Be an experienced Food and Beverage Assistant, having worked in a Hotel setting.
- Great customer service skills and a real passion for their work.
- Hardworking, organised and calm under pressure.
- Great working on their own and within a team.
Working for our client comes with many benefits:
- Gratuities to all staff paid every 2 months, worth approx. £500 per year.
- Discount on rooms, food and beverage and beauty treatments.
- 28 days annual leave, plus an extra day off on your birthday after 6 months of service.
Job-Type: Fulltime, Permanent
Salary: £23,000 per annum
Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5/7 days a week
If you believe you could be the right candidate to join as their Food and Beverage Assistant, please do get in touch by sending an up to date CV to Farhang,email@example.com !