This is a superb opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, market leader of Freight services as Business Development Manager. This provider has sites across the UK; ideal locations would be either North West or Greater London. Commuting across the UK for meetings and site visits will be a significant part of this role.
As Business Development Manager you will lead and develop your established team to ensure they successfully secure new Business and manage current accounts for this national Freight provider.
- Building and maintaining Customer network
- Win new business within the Sea and Air freight industries.
- Trade lane development
- Customer Visits
- Following up on and generational of Sales Leads
- Liaising with all relevant departments regularly.
- Presenting weekly, monthly and quarterly performance.
- Compiling Customer visit reports and updating information on company system
- Overseas meetings potentially a requiremenT
You will be a proven Freight Business Development professional, with a strong track record of leading successful teams developing new business for Ocean or Air freight services
- Strong communication skills
- Freight sales experience is essential.
- A reputation with exceed sales targets
- Ability to understand Customer issues working alongside Operations teams to resolve
- Relationship building and client development skills.
- Ability to manage own work diary, organizing appointments.
Based at any UK location.