A market leading company in global logistics are seeking Warehouse Operatives to join its expanding team in Wellingborough on an ongoing / full time role. You will have access to a subsidised canteen and free secure on-site parking. The site is within easy access from Wellingborough.
As Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Picking, packing, scanning and labelling items.
- Preparing products to be dispatched to customers.
- Ensuring warehouse areas are kept clean and tidy at all times.
The ideal Warehouse Operative will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of achieving pick rates and accuracy targets.
- Be available on an ongoing / full time basis.
- Previous warehouse experience would be an advantage.
- Packing items and preparing them for a despatch.
Candidates must be reliable and hardworking to meet performance targets.
Shifts pattern is based on a rota which will be provided to each individual upon start of their work, it is based on 5 days out of 7 - so availability for weekend work is crucial.