HR Advisor – Fantastic 3PL Tech Giant Company £35,000 + benefits Lots of opportunity for future development and to be part of a growing company
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a new challenge? Working for an established 3PL business this is the launch of their brand-new site! The company houses some major household names and tech giants that are constantly evolving and growing. Whilst you will be part of the bigger HR team, initially this role will be standalone position.
It really is a fantastic time to join the business, with an amazing HR team that are all driven in the same goal in offering employee excellence!
Reporting to the HR Director your duties will include;
- Provide support and advice on employee relations, terms of employment, policies and procedures to managers and work with them to ensure that best practice is adopted.
- Work closely with the HR Business Partner and key stakeholders to minimise risk to the business and ensure legal issues are handled professionally and are resolved to meet business requirements.
- Provide support with disciplinaries and grievance, welfare and capability meetings.
- Work with managers and line managers to ensure that all employment policies are applied in a consistent and non-discriminatory manner.
- Proactively recommending policy/procedural changes as necessary.
- Absence management. Training and Development
- Deliver HR induction programmes for new starters and ensure probation reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with development of management teams and support succession planning as necessary.
- Ensure that recruitment and selection activity is conducted in accordance with good equal opportunities and diversity principles and in accordance with other legislation.
- Manage recruitment and selection of staff up to middle management and senior
- Experience of working in an advisory capacity in a HR department.
- Knowledge of HR systems and Time and attendance system
- Familiar with payroll processes.
- Experienced in employee relation processes
- Awareness of GDPR in an HR context.
- Work closely with agencies to manage onsite staff as appropriate.
- Maintain awareness of any issues relating to attrition and absence.
- Make offers and issue Contracts of Employment.
- Preparation of monthly payroll instructions for the business.
- Maintain integrity of all payroll related data. Remuneration and Benefits
- Collate data relating to annual pay review.
- Processing of pension information to ensure compliance requirements are met.
The HR Advisor role is a criterial part to their business and as such they want the person to be dedicated and agile to the process. Being able to move at pace and adapt to new processes and systems will be highly regarded.
Interested to know more and be part of their ever-growing story? Please reach out in confidence to Hayley Whitehead at Birmingham Industrial Hagley Court or click apply today!