Pertemps Medical Professionals, following successful Projects across England, Scotland and Wales have been we have been awarded a new contracts for nurses within Liverpool and surrounding areas.
As one of the UK's leading NHS Framework supply agencies and approved suppliers to all the major Hospital Groups, we have an unprecedented selection of Nursing roles available for immediate start. What staffing groups do we require?
Nursing Band 5 and Band 6 Specialties
Job Role Requirements
- Registered RGN
- Medical and Surgical Wards
- A&E (ED)
- Community Nurses
- You must have Right to Work in the UK
- Minimum 6 months experience
- NMC registration (for all qualified staff where applicable)
- Must have the willingness to contribute to the department and interact with busy teams
- Able to work a variety of shift patterns
Across the whole area of Liverpool Why you should become part of the Pertemps family:
- Fast track registration
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant
- Generous referral scheme
- Flexible work options
- Choice of short -term or long-term assignments
- Great selection of Permanent roles
- Assistance with arranging accommodation
- Ongoing support with CPD, Revalidation and Mandatory Training
If you are interested in finding out more, then please do not hesitate to contact Jack Bruno or Sonny Brown on 0203 2255 999 option 3
or simply respond to this AD with your up to date CV we will call you.
This role not for you? Do you have a friend/colleague that is interested in the roles we have? If so, please copy the URL link or simply press share to pass on to friend/colleague.