Occupational Therapist – Sensory & Personalised Tech Location: Luton Salary: £36,648 - £39,186 plus £5000 market supplement and £963 essential car user allowance a year (subject to criteria) Permanent role Pertemps is recruiting for an Occupational Therapist - Sensory & Personalised Tech in Luton, Bedfordshire.
Are you looking for a fresh challenge, in a great team, with flexible working options, superb benefits, and pension package?
If you work for Luton Council and you change lives for the better across their communities, you'll be supported every step of the way. It means being part of a close-knit team, surrounded by talented people. Engaged, trusted, and encouraged – that's how Luton Council want each person to feel about working for them.
Employee benefits of working in Luton:
£5,000 market supplement and £963 essential car user allowance (subject to criteria) a year plus benefits.
Do you have a Social Work qualification and are registered with Social Worker England?
- From 25 to 32 days’ annual leave: linked to length of service and grade
- Buying annual leave scheme: buy up to 10 days additional annual leave
- Career Pathways: step up in your career or move into a specialist area
- Pension scheme: with generous employer contributions of up to 17.2% and 3x salary death in service grant
- Generous relocation package: up to £8,000 (subject to eligibility)
- Employee Assistance Programme: a free, confidential counselling and wellbeing support service available to all employees, their partner or spouse and dependent children over 16 still living at home
- Work/life balance: flexible and agile working options
- Training and support: unlimited access to development courses, mentoring and support and clear career pathways
- Staff offers: includes discounts on your MOT, gym and fitness, restaurants and salons
- Travel discounts
Would you like a dedicated professional to support you in your next social care move? If the answer is yes, we’d really like to talk to you.
Please contact Lowrie Roberts on email email@example.com for more information. We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager