Children's Social Worker - Assessment & InterventionLocation: West Sussex Salary:
£42,003 - £ 54,533 Permanent role
Pertemps is recruiting for a Children's Social Worker - Assessment & Intervention in West Sussex.
As an employer West Sussex recognise that it is our employees that are central to everything they do. They aim to create a supportive and dynamic working environment where employees can achieve their full potential and achieve a healthy work-life balance.
As a member of staff you will have access to a range of benefits including:
Do you have a Social Work qualification and are registered with Social Worker England? Would you like a dedicated professional to support you in your next social care move? If the answer is yes, we’d really like to talk to you.
- a competitive salary
- an excellent local government pension scheme
- generous holiday entitlement of between 25 and 31 days, depending on job title and length of service
- option to buy up to 3 additional annual leave days
- a range of flexible working options, depending on your job role
- maternity, paternity, dependency and adoption leave
- volunteering opportunities
- training and development opportunities, including coaching and mentoring
- a range of discounts giving our staff access to hundreds of offers; groceries, travel, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities, high street retailers and the opportunity to save over £1,000 a year through our West Sussex Choices benefits platform
- discounted membership at selected local sports and fitness centres
- access to our staff networks
- a range of commuting and business travel discount and initiatives
- health and wellbeing benefits including access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Mental Health First Aiders and Voluntary Health Cash Plans
- salary finance schemes
- working for a veteran-friendly employer.
Please contact Lowrie Roberts on email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We recruit across all areas of Qualified Social Work. If you are a Social Worker and this isn’t the role for you, contact us about other roles including IRO, BIA, MASH, LAC, Children’s Social Work, Adult Social Work, Service Manager, Head of Service, Team Manager and Assistant Team Manager