Looking for a career in recruitment?
Or you may already be in Recruitment and looking for that move to progress further?
Are you self-motivated, enthusiastic, tenacious, resilient and have a desire to be successful in Sales?
Are you looking to develop your career and earning potential to match?
If yes, then here at Pertemps, we have the opportunity for you!
Due to expanding our team in our Blackburn Office we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant. All sectors and backgrounds will be considered (Industrial/Driving/Commercial)
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant will include :-
- The ability to generate new business and form successful client relationships
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with applicants
- Interviewing applicants and CV writing when required
- Advertising roles on job boards, social media and newspapers
- Resilient and a focus on a strong team ethos
- Ambitious and Tenacious
- Increasing market share, with both new and existing clients
To be considered the following will be required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- An ability to work to targets/deadlines
- A 'Can Do' attitude with a real desire to work in Sales
You will receive a full and ongoing training & development programme, covering all aspects of the role and responsibilities to allow you to develop and then a structured plan to benefit your personal and career development within the Pertemps Group of Companies.
We offer the following :-
Uncapped Commission Structure
Company Car (after qualifying period)
30 Days holidays rising to 37 days with length of service (including Bank Holidays)
Company Share Scheme
Ongoing Training and Development programme
For more than 50 years, the name of Pertemps has been synonymous with permanent and temporary recruitment. Starting off life as an independent family run business in 1961, Pertemps has grown to become one of the largest providers of staffing solutions in the UK, owned and controlled by its own employees.
We now have over 250 offices UK Wide and employ over 1000 staff. We've also been named by The Sunday Times as one of the 'Best 100 Companies to Work' for fourteen consecutive years, so we are doing something right.
Interested? Then please 'click apply'