- Must hold GMC Licence to Practice
- Right to work in the UK and minimum 6 months UK experience
- Section 12 approval (Desirable)
We are seeking to appoint a Locum Speciality Doctor Old Age Psychiatrist to support our NHS client based in the North East of England. This is a full time position working 3 days a week in York (care home team) and 2 days a week in Scarborough (memory service). This role offers an immediate start subject to compliance status.
Whether you are looking to work closer to home, broaden your horizons at a new Hospital or simply feel you can achieve a higher pay rate, our dedicated recruitment consultants proactively seek out the perfect job.Compliance requirements:
Pertemps Medical are proud to have been awarded places on all Frameworks for NHS and Private sector supply, in response to this you will need to supply documentation to start work, some of this includes:
- DBS check
- Occupational Health Clearance (proof of immunity to Hep B, Measles and Rubella)
- Right to work – Passport/Visa
- Mandatory Training
- Qualification Certificates
Need help arranging some of these? Not to worry, we have a fast track compliance process which will enable you gain sign off as quickly as possible. Why work for Pertemps Medical?
- Pertemps Medical have been placing locum doctors for over 20 years!
- We work with every hospital in the UK
- One-on-one care from an industry leading recruiter who specialises in your grade and speciality
- Support with the Appraisal & Revalidation process
- Offer of CPD accredited training which can be used as part of the yearly Appraisal
- Over 50,000 vacancies available every month
If you’re interested in applying for this role or discussing similar options, please get in touch today on:
Tel: 01908 533240
I look forward to hearing from you soon.