Qualified Adult Social Worker - SAP
Pay rate: £50 per hour
Are you an experienced and passionate Social Worker, looking for career progression?
Pertemps Professional Recruitment is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an SAP
Team based in the North West. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults services, -must be able to access 3-4 days per week and be registered with Social Work England.
Our client is looking for Qualified Adult Social Workers to join the SAP team. All candidates must have previous experience in working in Adult Social Care and have a good understanding and be able to apply appropriate legislation. Knowledge is required of the Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act 2005, Human Rights Act, Mental Health Act, etc. The Single Assessment Process therefore provides a person centred health and social care framework, which includes entry into the system, holistic assessment, care planning, care delivery and review.
Working in accordance with social care legislation and local government requirements, informed by the values and principles of social care; you will be supporting in the delivery of person centred, safe and effective social care services. Using your professional knowledge and experience you’ll make assessments and decisions about the most appropriate interventions. Applying your significant Social Work
experience and excellent communication skills you’ll establish and maintain relationships with service users and other agencies to ensure services meet identified needs.
You’ll be committed to ensure positive and sustainable results of your interventions. Using best practice, you’ll strive to provide the best outcomes for children. Most importantly however, you’ll have a passion for supporting children and their families to ensure that they thrive and flourish. Our priority is to protect the most vulnerable and to be as efficient as possible.Perfect candidate will be:
In this role you will:
- Qualified Social Worker registered with Social Work England .
- SW, CSS, DipSW or Social Work Degree Creative, flexible, and forward thinking in approach.
- Work in a Social Services Directorate or other Statutory or Voluntary Agency.
- Constantly striving for continuous improvement to provide the best outcomes for individuals and their families
- Able to use excellent mediation and negotiation skills on behalf of service users.
- Work with a range of client groups within an Agency
- Highly skilled at building meaningful relationships with children and families to engage them in assessments and plans
- Committed to providing our service users with a high-quality service
- Experienced in working in a multi-disciplinary, interagency basis
- Knowledge of legislation relating to general social work practice
- 4 Years plus Qualified
- Use skills, knowledge, and experience to make full assessment of risks protection and social care needs.
- Manage an agreed case load.
- Use specialist communication skills to achieve optimum outcomes for service users.
- Devise individual care plans, taking account of diversity and promoting dignity and empowerment.
- Offer advice and support to unqualified staff and students to assist development.
This is an agency post and Pertemps can offer you:-
Dedicated consultant who has access to all roles across the UK and is available for you to speak to, easy registration process, referral schemes and incentives, ongoing compliance managed for you, prompt and reliable payroll and lots more.
This role is ideally located for those travelling from Preston, Fulwood, Blackpool, Carlise, Lancaster, Morecombe, Fleetwood, Garstang, Keswick, Coniston, Penrith, Grasmere, Windemere, Kendal, Cockermouth, Brampton, Whitehaven, Kirkby Longsdale, Dalton in Furness, Barrow in Furness, Windermere, Penrith, Workington