Field Service Engineer – heavy construction equipment
Do you want to join a growing and progressive company who are specialists in machinery dealerships?
Do you thrive best when working for a smaller, yet reputable company but also want the financial security of being paid above market rate?
If so, Elite Consultancy Network have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are leading the search for Mobile Engineers to join one of the UKs leading experts in heavy construction machinery dealerships and suppliers. Perhaps you’re currently an Engineer looking for a new challenge? Or are an experienced Field Service Engineer looking to join a company who have really made their mark in the world of construction? What’s involved in the role
What you will need
- Ensure all repair and maintenance work is carried out to the highest level
- To undertake build, assembly, diagnostic, service, repair, recovery and technical work on all products within your field of expertise
- To ensure that you are complying with the Company’s and Customer’s regulations
- Ensure both quality standards and timelines for repairs are optimised which will ultimately lead to increased customer success and repeat business.
- To work with the other departments internally to ensure harmony within the company
- To investigate and manage specific customer problems on a project basis, providing technical reports where required
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure regular maintenance and services are scheduled
- Utilise your wealth of construction, plant industry experience on a regular basis
- Respond to service repairs in a timely manner
- Control general service enquires and escalate where required
- Maintain H&S both internally and externally according to the H&S Policy
- To ensure the service departmental vehicles are maintained and serviced in line with cost effective methods
- Ensure the service vehicle is consistently kept in good, clean condition and serviced when needed
- To carry out any necessary assessments of machinery
- To carry out customer visits and advanced troubleshooting with manufacturer.
- Work in Progress is constantly monitored and kept to an acceptable level
- Knowledge of construction or plant and its working environment
- Flexibility to travel and stay out overnight where required for the needs of the business
- Hard working ethic with an understanding and experience of completing ‘price work’ to a high standard
- Relevant experience and knowledge of servicing/maintaining plant and heavy equipment
- Based within the South East region and easily able to service this county
- Willingness to go above and beyond and enthusiastic towards their work
- Wants to grow with the company and embrace the variation on work, industry & location
- Wants to be part of a dynamic team and make a difference
- Positive and responsible with a solutions-based attitude