4-6 months contract, ASAP start
A high end lectrical and Audio-Visual Installation and Integration Company based in Chelsea, London, are searching for a motivated individual for a project specific role in a high-end residential MDU project.
The project is prestigious and will involve a range of specialist smart home controls, networks, software and hardware technologies across multiple sites and therefore will require attention to detail.
This role requires a driven, enthusiastic and knowledgeable candidate to work directly for the company and join the operations team.
The project will involve 1st fix and 2nd fix electrical including metal containment.
The people to be considered for this role will have, but not limited to:
• Experience with lighting control
• Work experience must include high end residential
• Knowledge and ability to follow project documentation creation and the compliance to project documentation processes for records
• Be part of a team to develop a detailed scope of works as part of the end to end design of the solution
• Ability to commute within London and to other client sites in the UK when needed
• Verbal and written communication skills with a good command of the English language
• Must be in a position to demonstrate the Right to Work in the UK as required by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1976. In the event that the Company is not satisfied with the documents provided it reserves the right to withdraw the offer of employment.